Files for Programmers in Spanish
Verb Infinitive Dictionary
NOTE: The definitions provided here are suitable for "Pop-Up Windows".
- The Java Programming Languages' "Serialized Objects" interfaces are how data-files are stored.
- Files ending with "dat" are data-files created using the Object Serialization of Java Data-Set objects.
- Each ".dat" (either tmdat or tsdat) contain 1 Java Serialized Object - either a TreeSet or TreeMap
- They have been compressed using Java's ZIP/Compressed output stream class in java.io.Serializable & java.util.zip
- ".tmdat" is short for "TreeMap<String, String> data file"
- They can be directly loaded from disk using simple java commands into memory.
- Dictionaries are stored as TreeMaps, and to look up a word, just search for a vocabulary using the key!
- Three Dicitonaries are provided here: Neo, Harrap, and Collins - they were scraped from SpanishDict.com
- These verb-dictionaries only permit the word to be looked up using THE INFINITIVE VERB FORM
Single Word Answers will possibly come later one.
Neo Verb-Infinitive Dictionary Word List
Harrap Verb-Infinitive Dictionary Word List
Collins Verb-Infinitive Dictionary Word List
Neo Dictionary as a Java Serialized Object TreeMap<String, String> Data-file
Harrap Dictionary as a Java Serialized Object TreeMap<String, String> Data-file
Collins Dictionary as a Java Serialized Object TreeMap<String, String> Data-file
[See Sample ]